ESPN channel which stands for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network is a boon for every sports lover in the world. It is a very popular US based channel, owned by Hearst Communications and the Walt Disney Company. However, you can now stream ESPN Roku with the help of your favorite Roku streaming device. If you are a non-cable user, you can also stream ESPN/Roku with the help of various TV service providers.
Special things about ESPN channel
You can get access to some interesting games with the Watch ESPN Roku app. Some of the popular sports include College Football, Sports Centre, Monday Night Football, Tennis, Soccer and much more.
Channels streaming on ESPN/Roku
The ESPN/Roku Primary channels include ESPN2, ESPN, ESPN3, ESPN News and ESPN Deportes. With the ESPN Roku channel, there comes the updated version of the ESPN Plus which offers more than thousands of live sports events, superior quality films and studio programs at a cost of 4.99 dollars.
ESPN activation setup
Accomplishing ESPN Roku activate is a very simple task if you carry out the steps carefully. A Roku account is a must to initiate the ESPN activation setup. Linking the Roku account to your Roku streaming player is equally important to activate the ESPN on Roku channel. Check out the following points listed below to activate the channel without any difficulty.
- Logging in to your Roku account is the first and foremost step to activate any Roku channels.
- Next, proceed to the Roku home screen and search for the ESPN channel from the Roku channel store available.
- For activating the channel, add the channel to your Roku channel library once you find the channel.
- Cord-cutter user can take the assistance of TV service provider to activate the ESPN channel. To obtain the channel access code, you have to login to your TV service provider account.
- The channel access code will be obtainable on your TV screen which will allow you to accomplish the activation steps. Complete the ESPN activation procedure by providing the channel access code to the ESPN official site within 15 minutes.
- Additionally, you can also install the Watch ESPN Roku from the Roku website and stream your favorite sports. All you have to do is visit the link and launch the channel.
Pay TV services for ESPN Roku
To stream ESPN on Roku without cable, you can take help of the following pay TV services.
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Now
- Frontier Communications
ESPN live events
You can stream the ESPN live events on Roku with or without the cable subscriptions. Do not forget to stream 2019 Australian Open live on ESPN/Roku which is commencing from January 14.
ESPN Roku app
Install and launch the ESPN Roku app on your mobile device. You can download and install the app can from your App Store or Google Play Store based on your mobile version. Start streaming the ESPN podcast and live events.