YouTube is the best destination for any video you are looking for. Every video you see on YouTube is user generated. Any user can share a video on the website.YouTube is now available on Roku. You can add YouTube channel with very simple steps and use the link YouTube com Activate Roku.
Adding YouTube and activating it on your Roku device:
- Connect your Roku device to a TV.
- Sign in with your Roku login credentials.
- Search the Channel store for YouTube channel.
- Click on Add channel to add it to your Roku device.
- You can also do the following
- Open the channel store from the menu.
- You can find all the categories inside the Channel Store.
- Under the Top-Free section, you will find the YouTube channel.
- Click on the YouTube channel name.
- Find the Add channel Option next to the channel name.
- Click on Add channel to add the YouTube to your Roku device.
- Find the channel on your Roku channel list.
- Open the YouTube channel.
- Navigate to the YouTube settings option and click on sign in.
- You will receive an 8 digit link code. Make a note of it.
- Visit YouTube.com/activate and sign in with your YouTube login credentials.
- Provide the link code you have noted down.
- Make sure you type the code correctly.
- YouTube is now active on the Roku device.
YouTube Via phone/Tablet:
- You can pair your phone, tablet or laptop with your Roku account
- After you activate your YouTube account, you will receive another activation code for you digital devices.
- Visit the website using the preferred device and provide the link code.
- You can also scan the QR code reader using your device.
- Now you can start enjoying all the contents of YouTube from your digital device.