Rent and Stream New Movies online with FandangoNow Roku
Are you energetic enough to feel like watching a new movie but too lazy to actually step out of the house? FandangoNow Roku is here to the rescue as you can watch brand new movies without stepping out. It is the rental streaming service of the movie ticketing company Fandango that sells movie tickets. The service came into existence when Fandango bought M-GO and rebranded it as FandangoNow.
A lot of movie makers sell their movie’s digital streaming rights to Fandango Now. Hence, it has an array of 80,000+ TV shows and movies that you can choose from. With Fandango Now, you don’t even have to shell out the extra bucks for transportation to the movie theatre. Besides, Fandango Now doesn’t charge much to rent a new movie and watch comfortably in your home theatre. And, it provides you the option of buying a movie, where you can stream it over and over again.
Performing the Fandangonow Activate on Roku Players
- In order to execute Fandangonow Activate, you’ve got to initially set up the Roku player.
- Making the necessary connections between your TV, Router and Roku, switch on all the devices.
- Signing in to your Roku account, access the ‘Movies and TV’ category or go to ‘Streaming Channels’.
- Search for Fandango Now and then choose it by navigating through the channels using the Roku remote.
- At this conjuncture, add the channel to your feed with the help of the ‘Add Channel’ option.
- When it installs, choose it again and sign in using your FandangoNow Account credentials.
- Roku will throw you a device activation code which you should enter on the website fandangonow.com/activate.
- To do this, get a hold of a supporting device like a laptop and launch its browser. In the URL, key in fandangonow.com/activate and allow sometime for the page to load up.
- You will see a field for entering the FandangoNow activation code on the fandangonow.com/activate website. Carefully type in the activation code and tap on the option that says submit and sign in if prompted.
Signing up and Signing Out of Fandango Now Roku
The FandangoNow Roku signup is simple as you just have to provide your e-mail ID and set a password. By looking for the option ‘Sign out‘ on the left hand side panel, select it using the Roku remote to sign out.
How to use the FandangoNow Promo Codes
FandangoNow promo codes are codes that you can use to get a show or an episode at lesser rates. Simply select the episode, movie or show and choose the option ‘Rent‘ or ‘Own‘ before applying the promo code. After that, you have to choose the option that says ‘Buy‘ and then click ‘Watch Now‘.
Perks of a Fandango Now account
Renting and buying these movies at varying definitions is also possible with Fandango Now. However, creating a Fandango Now account will not cost you a penny as it’s entirely free. Also, avail a VIP account free of charge to get partner rewards and many other ‘Insider Perks’.
Some Roku remotes also have a special shortcut key on it for the Fandango now App, so you can press to go to the channel anytime.
New movies that you can buy
- The Mule
- Spiderman: Into The Spider-Verse
- Mission Of Honor
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes
You can buy most of these movies to stream in 4K UHD, HD or SD at $19.99.
New movies you can stream
- Spiderman: Into The Spider-Verse
- Green Book
- A Star Is Born
- Mortal Engines
- Crazy Rich Asians
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Creed II
- Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Bohemian Rhapsody
The starting price to rent these new movies is $4.99 and varies with quality. If you’ve got Fandango Now coupons and gift cards, you can also make use of it during the purchase.
Troubleshooting the Error Codes on Fandango Now App
- The buffering errors on Fandango now Roku occurs when you have low or shared bandwidth for SD and HD videos.
- SD videos require you to have at least 3 Mbps and HD videos, 5 Mbps connections respectively.
Understanding the FandangoNow Roku error code 6063:
You’ll receive the error code 6063 along with a black screen when Microsoft Play Ready cannot identify your device. Microsoft Play Ready is the system that Fandango now uses to keep the streaming of content secure from hackers. To resolve this error, check if you have the latest drivers on your graphic card.