Problem with Google Play Movies – Roku Code Link
Once you have activated the Roku code link, there is many a reason why one would always prefer Google for it does! There are a lot of prompts, Google understands our preferences and it does make valid suggestions. But if there arises a situation where the Google play movies and TV application on your Roku device is not working, here are the basic troubleshooting options available for you!
Restart (Exit and Reopen) the Google play movies and TV app
- Exit to the home screen.
- Restart the Google play movies and TV app
- Retry your video.
Is the Roku software up to date?
- Go to Roku’s device systems menu and check for updates in the Roku software.
- Select system update, if you do need an update.
- To update, follow the instructions prompted by the system.
- Now go back and see if you can play the video in the Google play movies and TV app.
If you still have problems with Google play movies and TV application on your Roku device, then it is time to try out an alternative!
- Signing in might have been an issue!
- Please open the Google play movies and TV application.
- Sign out by clicking the option available in the settings.
- Sign back in again. For this, you’ll need to have access to the code from play.google.com/roku.
- Now check if the video is available for playing. If not, move on to the next troubleshoot.
Reinstallation always works!
- Go to your Roku My channels page.
- Hover over the Google play movies and TV app. It gets highlighted.
- After you see the highlight, press the start button on your remote.
- From the options available, click Remove.
- After you remove the channel, reinstall the same channel again.
To add the channel back again to your Roku com link account, you will have to sign into your account and enter the key code from play.google.com/Roku.
Once the reinstallation is done, the video should play without any issues, and we recommend you contact the service provider if Google play movies and TV application on your Roku device is not working yet!
By having access to Google play movies and TV, you have access to your personal TV assistant, that compiles movies and soaps that might be of your preference, and your streamed content is added to the library immediately, and Google being Google, provides you information about the cast and the movie or the soap, if you at any time pause the video! Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufacturers of the Streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. If you want any help to activate your Roku com link call us at +1-855-804-1313 or visit us https://www.rokucodelink.com