CNN on Roku
CNN is the most watched and popular channel on Roku that telecast CNN originals and award-winning films. The channel has an app that provides you access to video contents of the top and the latest news events.
Channel Developer- CNN Interactive Group, Inc
CNN Interactive group has developed the channel and you can view it under News and weather category in Roku channel store.
Activate can on Roku and explore the Live News events.
To activate CNN on Roku
A cable TV provider is essential to activate and watch CNN on Roku devices such as Roku TV, Roku Streaming Stick, and other models.
- Sign in to your Roku account using the credentials provided and ensure that your device is linked to the account.
- Go to the channel store and enter the name of the channel in the search bar.
- Compatible results will be visible on your screen.
- Select the channel and press the add channel option to add the channel to the Roku account.
- Once you add the channel, wait for few seconds.
- Go to Settings>System>System update to update your device.
- The added channel will be visible.
- Open the channel and then navigate to the settings to choose to activate the option.
- You will receive a code.
- Enter the code on the web page.
- Now choose the name of the Roku device which you want to activate and enter the activation code.
- A drop-down list will be visible.
- Choose the name of the TV provider account from the drop-down list that appears.
- You will be navigated to a new page once you enter the name of the TV provider.
- Sign in to the online account or Roku account to watch CNN.
- Once the above steps are complete, you will be able to watch CNN on Roku
CNN app on Roku
You can also watch CNN on Roku using the CNN app. Download the app from Roku channel store and install it on your streaming device to watch the live News, movies and other shows.
- The app provides you the best ways to watch the videos.
- Before you download, ensure that the app is compatible to use with your device.