Activate Roku Using Roku Com Link
In order to activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV, it must be linked to a Roku account. Your Roku account has information about the devices you own and the channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. For linking your Roku device, review the activation steps.
How to create a Roku account
For creating a new account and to Activate Roku Using Roku Com Link, all you need is a valid email Id. Additionally, you must provide some other data such as your name, billing address and payment info. Try following the below-given steps sequentially to create a Roku com link account hassle-free
- Go to the Roku com link homepage and then from there you can navigate to the sign-up page
- The sign-up page will ask you to enter your personal details
- This may include your first and last names and your age to ensure that you are 18 years or older
- Apart from this you need a valid email ID and a unique password combination
- Once you furnish these details, you can submit the first form
In the second online form, you must enter a PIN and a preference for your account. This PIN is used to validate a channel addition or channel deletion.
In the final form, you must enter your payment information. This can be your credit card information or your PayPal account information. Once you submit this form your account is created automatically. Use the Roku com link sign in page to ensure that the account creation process was successful.
How to activate Roku Using Roku Com Link
Like we mentioned earlier, the account is the foremost important feature in account activation. The other most important thing is the activation code. This is nothing but an alphanumeric code that you retrieve from your television. Make a note of these process steps before proceeding to the activation of your device.
- Connect your streaming player to the internet and your TV before you begin
- After you complete the initial setup process, a Roku com link enter code will appear on your television screen
- This is the activation code and therefore make a note of it
- After these steps, you must log into your Roku account from another device such as a smartphone or a PC
- Link the device to your account using the code to activate Roku Using Roku Com Link and ensure using the My devices menu
After the successful activation, you can add any number of channel apps to your Roku account viz. the device. Furthermore, you can also use a cable or satellite connection to stream local channels on your TV. Contact our toll-free number +1-805-317-0600 or visit us at https://www.rokucodelink.com/for further queries on the same.