Find Roku 3 User Manual PDF
Roku is one of the more successful brands when it comes to streaming devices. They are in the form of box, stick, smart TV with Roku OS Roku devices are available everywhere. You can do a lot of things when you have Roku at home. Roku 3 user manual provides you an insight about the device, features, and setup and how to use it.
What comes with the Roku 3 box?
When you unpack the Roku 3 you will find the following inside the box.
- Roku 3 streaming player.
- Power adapter for the player.
- The remote control that has a private headphone jack.
- A headphone for private listening
- And 2 AA size alkaline batteries for the remote.
Know about your Roku 3 device:
You can find the following things on your Roku 3 device
- A flashlight to indicate the status of your Roku device.
- USB port-you can insert your USB drive to view your photos, videos, and music.
- Power port- here you can insert the adapter that comes with the package to power the device.
- Reset button- pressing the button will restore the factory settings for the device.
- Ethernet port- you can provide wired internet connection to your device using this port.
- HDMI port- connects your TV and your device using the HDMI cable connecting it to this port.
- Storage expansion slot- you can increase the storage externally using this slot.
Before you proceed with the device setup check if you have the following things ready
- Roku 3 streaming player.
- HD TV.
- HDMI cable
- Router with High-speed internet connection.
Note: You can connect the device to a wireless internet connection or wired using the Ethernet cable.
Steps for setup
Roku 3 user manual for easy setup, follow the below description. Connect the HDMI cable to your Roku 3 device and the other end of your HD TV.
- Insert the batteries you found with the accessories into the remote.
- Plugin the power adapter into the power slot behind the Roku device and the other end to a wall mount power supply.
- Connect to a working high-speed internet connection.
- You can connect your Roku 3 device wireless or
- You can also connect with the help of Ethernet cable.
- When you select wireless connectivity, choose your network name and provide the password using the Roku remote.
- After you connect your device to the internet, follow every instruction you see on Roku com link.
- It will update the device software to the latest.
- Choose the video resolution for the best output quality. Provide your Roku login credentials using Roku com link sign in and link your Roku 3 Device to your Roku account.
To Setup Roku in a jiffy, please create an account using roku com link account by simply visiting www roku com link and if you still have queries, please call us using the toll-free +1-855-804-1313 or visit us at https://www.rokucodelink.com and we will be happy to help.