Guide on How to Fix Error 400-1 on Disney App Roku
While watching the Disney Channel, how to fix error 400-1 on Disney app Roku? Although there is no technical remedy for this issue, make use of one of the below-given methods on a trial and error basis.
The Disney channel is almost like a promotional channel for their upcoming music videos and movies and add this channels to your Roku com link account. The different categories here, make your search for content easier. The categories are,
Music videos – there are several videos from top artists like Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers. But the irony is, you will not be able to choose specific videos. Instead, they run sequentially for several hours.
Music Stars – you can find music videos organized by the name of the artist. However, there are currently six artists whose songs are available for streaming.
Behind the scenes – this is a fun category where you get to see how many of the Disney movies are actually made.
Characters – you will find your favorite character from your favorite movie in this category. Get to know details on how and by whom your favorite character was perceived.
Funny Stuff – last but not least, you have this section that holds humorous videos and music videos in the likes of Blue Danube, Bohemian Rhapsody and so on. For more update, visit us at Roku.com/link
Popular shows on the Disney Roku channel
- Kim Possible
- Hannah Montana
- Girl Meets World
- That’s so Raven
- Phineas and Ferb
- Liv and Maddie
- C. Undercover
- Zack and Cody
- Good Luck Charlie
While watching the Disney Channel you may face a blank screen. This issue is denoted using the error code 400-1. How to fix error 400-1 on Disney app Roku? Although there is no technical remedy for this issue, make use of one of the below-given methods on a trial and error basis.
How to fix error 400-1 on Disney app Roku – Method 1
- Restart your device and check if you are able to open the Disney channel app
- Access the channel from the My channels list and check if the issue has been resolved
- Also, check if you are able to use all features of the channel
- If not, move on to the next method
- Visit roku com link for more instructions. Also read the setup Roku guidelines to resolve the error
How to fix error 400-1 on Disney app Roku – Method 2
Another technique is to remove the app from your Roku and re-installing it
- To do this, go to the STREAMING CHANNELS option on your TV
- Select the Disney channel app -> select the REMOVE CHANNEL option
- Go to the Channel Store and re-install it
- www roku com link is where you can find more guidelines
- Also, check and verify your roku com link sign in account. Make sure you use the correct roku com link enter code
Thus you will be able to overcome the 400-1 error in your Disney Roku app. Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufacturers of a streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. If the issue still remains unresolved, you can visit https://www.rokucodelink.com or contact our website’s representatives at +1-855-804-1313 for guidance on how to fix error 400-1 on Disney app Roku.