How to Fix Roku Error Codes?
Roku error codes are error messages which you will receive when your Roku player is facing an issue while creating your Roku Account or while using it. The error code is flashed on the screen which signifies the issue. Each issue is recognized by a different error code. When such roku com link error codes are displayed, it means that you need to sort or troubleshoot the reason for such an issue, but as a user, you will not be able to proceed with error troubleshooting. This is one of the main reasons why we recommend users to seek expert guidance when they face error code troubleshooting. We hope to bring an insight into the different error codes that can shoot up with your streaming player, and what you can do to solve them.
Types Of Error Code
Being a new Roku user, it is important to understand the possible types of Roku Error Codes. The common ones that may pop up during product usage are error code 014, error code 009 and error code 001.
Let’s read on to find what each code means, and how to tackle them by yourself!
Roku Error code 014
This occurs when there are connection problems or failures in the router while connecting to the TV. Tackling this error code is pretty simple!
- Try connecting the modem to your www roku com linkDevice through the Ethernet port.
- Check on the Ethernet connection, and choose wireless connection when the internet becomes active.
- Once you are connected to a wireless connection, you can start streaming!
Roku Error code 009
This error pops up when a user does not find the internet connection to connect to the network.
- It is advisable to reboot the system. After 2 minutes, the system, Roku, and the cable modem can be powered on.
By mere rebooting, this error code shall be solved.
Roku Error code 001
Follow these steps for solving this type of error code:
- Start from Home, and press the fast-forward button.
- Try the rewind button (x2), and post which, click ok for a software update.
- Once the update is done, try connecting to your wireless network.
- If it doesn’t help, try resetting your TV box.
Roku Error Code 011
When Roku error 011 is flashed on your screen, try solving it with the following steps:
- Remove the Roku player from the power supply for 4-5 minutes and reconnect it again.
- If the error persists, navigate to the settings menu and choose Network. Repeat your Setup roku process again.
- Choose the name of your wireless connection and input the password.
- If the device works, the connection has been established.
Roku Error code 003
This error type arises due to faulty internet connection
- It is advisable to check your router settings.
- Also change your 802.11 modes to at least 802.11 b/g, which is advisable.
By performing these steps, you can easily solve this error code. The troubleshooting methods for all Roku Error codes have been described. In case, you have not been able to successfully solve these errors, you could seek guidance from our experts at +1-855-804-1313 who can sort out your issues instantly. Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufacturers of the Streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. You can also visit our page at https://www.rokucodelink.com.