Get a New Roku Activation Code from Roku TV
Roku devices are streaming players having built-in capabilities that allow you to watch videos, movies, TV Shows and much more through the internet. Simply activate your streaming device by creating a Roku account and activating it with the help of the mandatory Roku activation code.
There are several activation issues that could occur while setting up your Roku device.
Listed below are some steps that you can use for obtaining your Roku Activation Code and troubleshooting errors during the activation process:
To Get a New Roku Activation Code:
- To begin with, set up your roku device using Setup roku guidelines
- Connect your home TV with the Roku device using an HDMI cable. Plug in one end of the cable to the Roku set up box and the other end of the cable to your TV
- Select the relevant HDMI option using the input button on the remote control
- Choose your desired language and follow the onscreen instructions to continue to the next step
- To connect to your network, you can choose either the wireless or wired option:
For the wireless:
Connect to your wireless network by entering the password
After establishing an internet connection, Sign in to your Roku account
The Roku activation link code will be automatically displayed on the screen
- Your Roku device will be activated once you submit your activation code. The screen will also update itself automatically.
- If you do not have a roku com link account, sign up and fill the required information to create an account.
Error while entering roku com link enter code on the website:
Go to your Roku device and click on ‘Help’ to get a new roku activation code
- Once you have the new code, go back to Roku.com/link and enter it in the space provided for the purpose
If the Roku device stuck on the link code screen:
- Sometimes, your Roku device may get stuck during the installation process on the link code screen. In such a case:
- You just have to complete all the instructions on the website during your Roku device activation to overcome this issue
- Try entering your Roku activation code again
- To find a lost Roku Activation code:
- If you are unable to find the Roku activation code on the display:
- Go to the ‘Help’ section
- Here, try to generate a new code
- The Roku activation code takes some time to update itself in the Roku com link account; Wait few minutes till the code is displayed
- Now, restart your Roku streaming device for the Roku activation code to be updated automatically.
- The activation code will appear only if the device is connected to the internet.
For more guidelines, go to www roku com link
Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufactures of Streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. You can now follow the above guidelines to troubleshoot the sound problems in your device and visit our page at https://www.rokucodelink.com or call us at +1-855-804-1313 for more information.