Resolve No Sound Problem in Roku 3
Roku 3 is one amongst the latest streaming devices in Roku. The device has the built-in streaming capability, using which you can stream your favorite videos in Roku with an active internet connection.Sometimes, users may face issues like ‘No sound’ problem on their Roku 3 device. These problems occur mainly due to improper network connectivity on your Roku com link device. Resolving network connectivity issues can reduce the ‘no sound’ problem to a greater extent. Here are some of the Roku troubleshooting steps to Resolve No Sound Problem in Roku 3 device.
Roku 3 player connected to TV
If you are connecting your Roku 3 device directly to TV
- Check the volume level and mute settings.
- You can keep your volume settings at an audible level.
- Check that your audio connectors are proper
- Connecting the Roku player to a different volume input can resolve the problem.
- Switch off your Roku device and then power it on to overcome the sound problems in your Roku 3 player.
- For More guidelines visit roku com link
Check your account
- Check your roku com link account
- Also make sure you use exact roku com link enter code
Check if your device is connected to an A/V Receiver,
- Make sure that correct input is chosen to plug your device into an A/V receiver.
- Check the volume level of both the TV as well as the A\V Receiver. Make sure that the mute switch is off and the volume is set at an audible level.
- Check that the connecting cables are properly plugged in.
- If you are still facing problems hearing your volume levels, try replacing the connecting cables.
Disconnecting and Replacing the cables
- Disconnecting and replacing all the cables including the power cable can Resolve No Sound Problem in Roku 3.Changing the audio settings
- Goto the settings and change the audio mode to ‘stereo’ mode in case if you have problems to receive the audio output of your favorite videos.
- Go to the home on your remote control and scroll down to Settings >Audio
- Changing Audio mode to stereo mode.
- Setting HDMI to PCM –Stereo.
- Still, you are facing the same problem then contact our support team for troubleshooting issues on Roku.com/link.
Selecting the correct HDMI port.
- Choose the correct HDMI Port from the list of available ports.
- Make sure that you have not connected more than one device using these HDMI ports.
- Change the settings from Non-HDMI port to Roku port.
- You can change the settings of your device from a Non-HDMI port to a Roku port for better performance and can also overcome the sound problems.
- Also, Update the firmware of your device can also reduce the connectivity issues and eradicate the sound problems to a greater extent.
- Go to our website www roku com link for more updates
Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufactures of Streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. You can now follow the above guidelines to resolve no sound problem in Roku 3 and visit our page at https://www.rokucodelink.com or call us at +1-855-804-1313 for more information.