Setup Google Play Movies & TV on Roku
Amidst the sea of Roku channels, we often don’t try the movie experience of Google Play! Are you looking forward to watching new releases before they are made available on DVD or on Netflix? Find the entire movie shows and classics to stream from all your favorite action, drama, comedy and animated titles. Stay tuned for more informative articles coming your way. Activate your roku com link player and enjoy streaming Roku.
Google Play is pretty excellent in learning what you like and don’t like and always suggests new movies and TV shows for you to discover based on your preference. The suggestions and contents are saved in your library through your google account. If you want to know answers to things like actor or director lists, Google Play’s Info Cards gives you all the details. All you have to do is download the Google Play Movies & TV app, and enjoy a great streaming experience with the latest and hit movies spree.
How to go about this Google Play?
Google Play is available on your Roku device. Connect a computer or mobile device to the Internet to access the Google Play. Although you must provide your payment information beforehand, you have to make the payment only when you order the movie or show. Note that Google Play Movies & TV for Roku is available only in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and Ireland.
How to Setup Play Movies & TV on Roku
- Visit the www roku com link Channel Store and choose Google Play Movies & TV.
- Add the channel, so you get to follow it.
- After adding it, sign into the Roku channel.
- Roku com link enter code as shown on the Roku screen and continue.
- Add the payment methods to complete the process.
- Set the Google PIN correctly. The Google Play PIN is not the same as the Roku PIN.
- Sign into your Google account and then begin to stream videos.
Remember that you can sign in using only one Google Play Movies account. For switching between Google accounts, you need to register the account again with your roku com link account.
- Open the Google Play Movies app on your Roku device
- Sign out of the existing account through settings.
- From the web browser, you can sign into the account.
- Complete the process and then, register your new Google account.
Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufacturers of the Streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. We hope you found this easy to read. If you require guidance for activating Roku link code, contact us for personalized assistance at +1-855-804-1313 or visit us at https://www.rokucodelink.com