Know How To Stream From Tablet to Roku
Stream from tablet to Roku is possible with the help of Screen Mirroring method. Latest streaming devices have the settings to Project their screen from other devices like Laptop. All you require is an active Internet Connection secured by the security Protocols and Roku.com/link code appears on your TV screen.
Enable Screen Mirroring to stream from tablet to Roku
Enable the screen mirroring settings on your Roku device and the tablet to stream from tablet to Roku.
Use the Mirror Cast Protocol
Mirror cast is the Protocol available to mirror the Android Phones or Windows PC screen. Find the Protocol which is available for Roku streaming Devices
How to enable screen mirroring on Roku
- To enable screen mirroring on Roku, Locate the respective setupRoku settings from the Navigation Bar
- Find the screen Mirroring Tab
- Ensure that the Mirror Cast Protocol is available
- Check the Wireless Network settings and ensure that the connections are secure
- Verify the Wireless Network Name and the Password
- Also make sure you use correct Roku activation code or the Roku com link enter code
- Passwords are always Case sensitive
- Visit www roku com link and you can find more guidelines
For Android Users
Before you proceed with the Cast screen option make sure your Tablet or other android device runs on Android OS version 4.4.2 or more. To do that
- Click on settings
- Go to device
- Scroll down and click on about.
- You can get the details about the software and its version.
- If it is not above 4.4.2, then update your software to the latest version.
- You should also check if you have connected the Android device and Roku device to the same wireless network.
After you check for the above-mentioned things, follow the steps given below to perform the screen mirroring.
- Android users can go to Settings >Display > Cast screen to enable screen Mirroring
- Press the Menu button Located on the Right corner of the screen
- Enable the Wireless Display Option
- Roku com link will appear on the cast screen.
- Sign in to the Roku com link account
- To sign in Press the Link Roku com link sign in
- Go to Connect and share section to Find screen Mirroring
- Cast Apps like Netflix, HBO Go, and YouTube
Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufacturers of a streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. Go to our website https://www.rokucodelink.com to Stream from tablet to Roku. Ring the toll-free number +1-855-804-1313 for more assistance.