Troubleshoot Most Common Issues in Roku Activation
We have arrived to help you set your Roku streaming device without any faulty hiccups! Have you linked your Roku player to a Roku device? A roku com link account is your individual account that needs to be linked for the purpose of streaming your favorite channels and movies. Every channel you wish to stream is added to your Roku account. While linking and activating your streaming player to account, you tend to encounter few roku com link issues. Troubleshoot them with the help of this article.
When you power on the TV after connecting it to the player, the roku com link enter code is flashed on the TV. This link code should be copied into your Browser after signing into your Roku account. Read further to understand how you can possibly troubleshoot most common issues in Roku Activation
Do you get an error when you enter the link code?
Try generating the link code for the second time. This issue usually crops up due to temporary network or system error. Use these following steps to solve this issue.
- Use the help section and get a new code.
- With the new code, enter it in the www roku com link website
Is your Roku device stuck on the link code screen, after entering the link code?
The activation process takes a while, so it would be prudent to wait for some time. Use these steps, if the Roku device continues to be stuck on the screen with the link code.
- Ensure you have completed all the necessary steps listed on the roku com link sign in page in order to activate your Roku device.
- In the event of any step not being completed, your Roku device will not be activated.
Roku error code 001 is usually met during the activation time, which means that your Roku device is not connected to a network. The unsuccessful connection can be due to any reason like weak network, or improper connection methods etc. Follow these steps to get rid of this error code.
- Choose the “home” option by pressing x5.
- Press fast forward button x3.
- Click on the rewind button
- If there is an update software command, click the ok button.
- Keep the device connected to a network to download and install the latest software.
Few other error codes which you might encounter on the way during Roku activation phase:
- Roku Error Code 009 generally happens when the device is not connected to the internet. Try resetting the device or unplug the network connection.
- Roku Error code 011 arises at the time of Roku setup, for which you have to unplug your Roku player from the power socket. After 4-5 minutes Re- plug your Roku device to the power source.
Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufactures of Streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. For Roku activation help, visit our website at https://www.rokucodelink.com or call toll-free +1-805-317-0600 our live assistant will guide you to resolve your Roku issues.