Troubleshoot Your Roku Devices When You Face Connectivity Issues
When you are unable to complete installing your Roku Streaming Players, it is a sign that you are experiencing installation issues. When you face Roku com link error codes while connecting Roku device to your home router via a wireless connection, you will not be able to link your Roku com link account and download the latest software updates. Try the following steps to establish a connection
- Ensure you are connected to the right wireless network. How To Troubleshoot Your Roku Devices When You Face Connectivity Issues? Not sure you are connected to the right network? It is possible to get help finding the right wireless network with password link.
- Always ensure you have entered the right password. If you have trouble remembering your password, you could seek help from finding the right wireless network with password link.
- Check if the router works. Use your mobile, to connect to the router and try accessing the internet. If it does not work, your router is probably down or needs replacement.
- It is equally important to see the strength of the wireless signal. It is better to keep your Roku Device closer to the Router for a stronger signal.
- Restart both the Roku device and your router. You could opt for a system restart from settings or plug it back in. Few devices have the reset button.
Here are few of the Roku Error codes that may pop up in the Roku com link enter code process. The error codes are explained below, to help you understand better.
These error messages are specially meant for error codes which are displayed when you have connectivity issues.
- Error code 14 –This code means failure to connect to the wireless network.
- For Error code 14.40 or 14.41 –This code means that incorrect password has been used for the network.
- If you see Error code 14.20 –This code refers to the signal strength. If you get this code, ensure that the signal strength is adequate, by restarting your router and the Roku device.
- Error code 14.30 –Restart both the router and the Roku device, if you see this code.
- For Error code 14.50 –This is similar to code 14.30. Restart both the router and the Roku device, if you see this code.
- Error code 009 –This code means that you are connected to the router, but you are not able to connect to the Internet.
Wireless vs. Ethernet
All Roku devices can connect through the wireless mode. With Ethernet connection, few Roku streaming devices use a cable to connect.
- The Ethernet gives a faster connection if you use a cable to connect the router to your device.
- If you have placed the device close to the router, the wireless option will also give you great connectivity. Use the www Roku com link website to troubleshoot the error codes.
Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV are three major manufacturers of the Streaming device with Roku being the most versatile of those devices. You could seek guidance for from our experts at +1-855-804-1313 who can sort out your issues instantly. You can also visit our page at https://www.rokucodelink.com