Las Vegas Review-Journal is the channel for the very popular and America’s favorite 24 Hours city. This channel offers programs that will give you information, keep you entertained and will as well inspire you.
Las Vegas Review-Journal on Roku:
This channel provides its user’s contents from the largest news-gathering organization, “the Las Vegas Journal”.
- Roku users can find this channel on their channel store.
- The aim of the channel is to provide the users with the information about
- Entertainment Videos
- And Business.
- These contents are collected from every possible platform available.
- Roku users now can make use of the channel and stay updated with the news from the Las Vegas Journal.
Contents of the channel:
The Las Vegas Review-Journal and its digital products are the most sought for and most visited news on the information source.
- The Review so far has given some live and On-demand videos.
- Also, These videos provide up to date information to the users with News, Politics, Sports, etc.
With their very own state-of-art video studio and control room, the Review-journal streams the following On-demand videos live
- Ultimate Fighting Championship,
- Oakland Raiders
- Las Vegas Golden Knights,
- Nevada Preps,
- and daily news content generated by the largest news organization in Nevada
Popular program include
- News Program- in this the reporter roundtables on the Oct. 1 shooting.
- Sports program- this program covers everything from the Golden Knight hockey to Raiders football to Nevada high school sports.
- Political coverage- this program includes Nevada politics today. In this show, the popular Review-Journal columnist Victor Joecks discuss about the current happenings.
More about Las Vegas Review-Journal:
- Las Vegas has both digital and print products.
- The print journals from them are the user’s most sought journal.
- In the Era of smartphone and TVs, the Las Vegas Review- journal provides the most visited news and information.
How to add the channel to your Roku device:
Add The Las Vegas Review-Journal from the Roku channel store. Follow the steps given below to do that
- Go to the streaming channels and News and Weather category.
- Then, look for the channel name and click on it.
- Now, you can also search for the channel name
- After you provide the name, click on the search option.
- You will find the channel in the search result
- Finally, click on Add channel option to add it to your Roku device.
Note: In addition, you should activate your Roku device to add the channels to it.