An overview of Roku streaming stick
Roku is an amazing device to stream contents from popular channels like Netflix, Amazon and more. Roku streaming stick is a compact model available at a reasonable price. Manage the volume and power of your television using the Roku remote. The user interface plays a very important role in any technical gadget and this model has a user-friendly interface that responds at a fast pace.
The Roku streaming stick is compatible to stream 1080p HD resolution picture quality and you will get a “point anywhere” remote.
As far as the streaming stick is concerned, voice search is the only drawback. Totally, this Roku model is perfect for people who are busy traveling as it is easy to carry the device wherever they go.
Roku streaming stick model
The Roku streaming stick was introduced before six years with basic features. The specifications were enhanced and this model was released with more improvised design in the consecutive years. Check out the upgraded Roku streaming models given below.
In the year 2012, Roku streaming stick, MHL, 3400 and 3420 was launched. After an upgrade, a new streaming stick, HDMI, 3500 was released. Similarly, the launch of two models Roku streaming stick (3800) and Roku streaming stick+ (4660) took place in 2017.
What’s in the box
Unbox the Roku streaming stick at first and move on with the setup procedure. Check out whether the below-given accessories are available inside the package and keep them in a safe place.
• Roku remote
• Power adapter
• USB power cable
• Quick Start guide
• Before you start the setup, you need to confirm that the television has an HDMI port to connect the streaming stick.
• If not, you can get a free HDMI extender cable to connect the television with the streaming stick.
• Setting up your Roku Streaming Stick is quite simple when you follow the steps available below.
• The hardware setup will always commence with the connection between your television and the Roku streaming device.
• Make use of the free extender cable if you have issues in connecting the device. Just visit the site roku.com/HDMI to order the free cables right away.
• Turn on the TV and check whether you are able to find the Roku logo on the television screen. Then progress through the guided setup.
• You should also finish the Language settings, network, and display settings by following the instructions on the screen.
Roku device activation
• Create a Roku account by entering the important details on the Roku com link website and make a note of the account credentials for later purpose.
• Enter the Roku activation code in the Roku site after you signing with the Roku account. Tag along with the onscreen directives to complete the device activation and also confirm by crosschecking your television.