Roku Error Codes occurred while entering the www.roku.com/link activation code
One of the most commonly found error type is when the Roku activation code is entered wrong in the browser. Apart from inputting a wrong code, the other possible reasons to encounter this Roku error codes might be due to network issues or system error.
Follow these steps to solve this issue in roku.com/link:
- Get a new Roku activation code by using the Help Section
- Copy the new code to the browser (www.roku.com/link) to finish the activation process.
Troubleshooting Issues with Internet Connection on Roku Com Link
Roku has arrived with excellent streaming speed to watch your favorite movies and videos online. Roku Error codes like 009, 012, 013, 14, 14.20, 14.30, 14.40, 14.41, and 14.50,016,017,018 are most common and pop up on your screen in case if there are any issues with the Internet connection.
Here are some of the quick and easy guidelines you can follow to troubleshoot issues with the internet connection on your Roku device
- Start connecting your Roku device to the Internet in the same way as you connect your mobile device or Laptop.
- Choose the correct wireless network name and the password, try entering it carefully as the wireless network Passwords are always case sensitive.
- You can check the wireless network settings on your Roku device. Go to settings > Network > Check the connection. The settings can check your home network connection and also the wireless signal strength.
- Check your Router and ensure that it is working properly. Connect any external devices to your network and start checking the network connection.
- Restarting the Roku device and the Router can resolve most of the Roku Error codes. Here is how you can perform a quick restart.
- SETTINGS > SYSTEM > SYSTEM RESTART FOR RESTARTING THE ROKU PLAYER.
- SETTINGS > SYSTEM > POWER > RESTART FOR RESTARTING THE ROKU TV.
RESOLVING ERROR CODES ASSOCIATED WITH WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION
- Error code 009 indicates that Roku device is connected to the router and the network connection is not active.
- In case if the error code 012 pop-ups, ensure that the Ethernet cable is connected properly to your Roku device and the Router. If the cable is good you can try restarting the Roku device and the router
- Reset your Router, try disconnecting and reconnecting the Ethernet cable for resolving the error code 013. Restarting your Router and the Roku device is the best solution for resolving the above error code
- When your wireless signal strength is poor, your device will start receiving an error code 017 on the screen. Place the Roku device and the router close to each other so that the wireless signal strength can be improved
- Go to the settings on your Roku device, choose the option set up connection and start following the onscreen instruction and the error will be resolved automatically.
- Try improving the Internet signal bandwidth for resolving the error codes like 018. Start upgrading to a faster Internet connection and check if the issue still persists.
- Resolving Roku Error codes 14.40, 14.41, 14.50, 14.30, and 14.20 becomes simple by restarting your Roku device and the Router, Entering the correct username and the password for the wireless network
Find the above guidelines for resolving the wireless network issues and the Roku Error codes associated with your wireless network connection. Start dialing the toll-free number +1-855-804-1313 provided on our website for further assistance
Roku.com/link Error Codes 001
This error code occurs due to the weak WiFi signal from the router. This might be caused when the distance between the router and Roku com link device is greater than 20 feet or the router has a weak WiFi signal. Sometime this error code might occur due to interference by house old appliances. Getting a router with better wifi signal or moving your router closer to Roku device can help resolve this error. You can also call our toll free number +1-855-804-1313 and our techs can help boost the wifi signal from the router in resolving this issue. you can activate your Roku com link device at roku.com/link.
Why do you create a Roku.com/link account?
An individual account is essential to connect the device to the TV set and stream your channels.
This account is your individual www.roku.com/link account that contains all the Roku channels and brings you newsfeed based on your personal channel preferences.
Only through this Roku Com Link account, you can stream free and paid channels from the Channel Store, which is the largest entertainment library. This www.roku.com/link account is one-time creation, and is logged in with a User ID and a password.
Get the latest software updates
The software updates are the first step which the Roku com link device player undertakes, after being connected to the internet post activation. Having updated software is crucial for the devices to stream uninterruptedly. In case an update is available, it shall be downloaded automatically and the device will be rebooted.
What to do When the Roku Link Code Screen doesn’t react
You may face a waiting time for the activation process to be completed. If you have opted for a new www.roku.com/link code, and the code doesn’t change, this might pose an issue with the activation process which can be solved in the following ways:
- Ensure that you check that the steps required for the Roku activation process have been carefully performed.
- You might run into Error Code 001 which indicates that the Device is not properly connected. Try generating a new Roku com line code and repeat the process.
- If the Roku Code link cannot be found, this is a mark of error which can be sorted only through expert care.
- A loose HDMI connection with the device might also be the reason for the code to not be displayed. Check the cables to ensure if the plug in is correct. In spite of these remedies, if you are unable to process through the activation successfully, you might want to seek expert guidance who can help you get your device activated.