How to Activate Roku Link Enter Code?
What is Roku Link Enter Code?
Roku Link Enter Code is the code that helps you to setup your Roku Account. Do you know what exactly a Roku account is? Let’s understand this first.
A Roku account is an individual or personal account through which you can store and choose Roku channels which show your favorite movies or TV programs. For getting your Roku account to be ready for use, we need this Roku Link Code to activate your Roku account using Roku com link.
How can you use this Roku link code to set your Roku account?
- Connect your Roku device to TV set.
- Power on the your Roku TV set.
- Switch on the Roku player and connect it to the internet.
- You can connect using wired/Ethernet cable or choose a Wi-Fi mode depending on your convenience.
- Look for the Roku activation code which appears on the top screen on your Device.
- Open your Web browser and go to Roku com link website.
- Sign into your Roku account.
- Go to the Roku activation section.
- Do you see the Roku link code on your TV? Copy the code exactly to your account.
- Click submit after copying the code.
- After you click the submit button, you can use the Roku account.
- Go to linked devices to my account and find the device linked to your account.
What should you do if you don’t find the Roku Link Enter Code as the linked player?
- Go to linked devices to my account.
- If you find the player serial number under My Devices, it is a proof that your streaming player is linked to your account.
- If you don’t find it, wait for few minutes for the linked code to get updated.
- After few minutes, if you find the code not to be updated, restart your device to refresh your player.
- After restart, if you still don’t find the link code updated, get a new Roku Link Enter Code.
Why should you link your Roku account to your Device and TV set?
- To complete your Roku account setup.
- Need to connect your streaming device to your TV set.
- To add channels of your choice for streaming.