Apple TV vs Roku
Watching your favorite movies, TV shows and many more have become much easier than before. The introduction of the streaming devices made it look very simple. And now the leading streaming player manufactures Roku and Apple have introduced their very own 4k ultra HD TV. We are clipping down some of the key features of both the devices. Apple TV vs Roku which is the best continue reading to know.
Apple TV vs Roku- Specifications:
Find the specifications below to evaluate Apple TV vs Roku- which one is the best
- The starting price of an Apple TV is around $179
- Roku’s starting price is around $89.99.
- Both the devices come with 4K ultra HD resolution.
- Apple TV measures around 0.94pounds and Roku measures around 0.5 pounds.
- You can access all the channels directly from the Roku channel store.
- Access all the channels for the Apple TV from the iTunes store.
- Roku TV comes with HDMI, Ethernet, USB, Micro SD, and optical audio output.
- On the other hand, Apple TV has HDMI, Ethernet, and USB-C for maintenance alone
- Go to the website to know more www Roku com link.
Note –For any streaming Device a Roku com link account is essential
Make sure you use a Valid Roku com link enter code to create your account
- Apple TV remote uses Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Comes with very minimum buttons and touch sensitive area for navigation.
- Voice search with Siri
- Screen mirroring option works only with Apple phones.
- Roku, on the other hand, has many types of remotes based on the Roku device you use
- They have a remote that uses IR technology and RF technology
- Roku remotes for certain model comes with headphone jack with which you insert headphones and enjoy private listening.
- Lost remote finder helps you locate the remote you have misplaced
- Find the above Features, Before you set up your devices, read the Setup Roku guidelines